Amazon Web Services is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform. AWS offers over 125 fully featured services for compute, storage, databases, networking, analytics, machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), mobile, security, hybrid, virtual and augmented reality (VR and AR), media, and application development, deployment, and management.
The AWS Product Marketing Leadership Development Program (PMLDP) is a two-year rotational program that will help new college graduates develop into awesome marketers. You will learn the technology behind cloud computing and how to clearly and concisely communicate the value propositions of these technologies to our customers. You will have the opportunity to rotate through multiples roles within the product marketing organization and experience different parts of our rapidly growing business. You will receive extensive on-the-job learning, classroom training, and mentorship from experienced leaders. At the conclusion of the two year program, you will have the opportunity to remain in your current role or transfer to another team within the AWS Product Marketing organization based on your performance during the program.
We are looking for a diverse group of students from all backgrounds with a passion for technology who are strong analytical and creative thinkers. You will have the opportunity to help define the strategy for how we communicate to our customers about our technology solutions. You will be responsible for creating compelling content to help customers understand the use cases and value propositions and building the right programs to increase awareness and adoption. You will also work with our engineering teams to shape the product vision and prioritize features. This program will help you build strong foundations, giving you the best possible start to your marketing careers. Roles and Responsibilities
- Own the development of core messaging and go-to-market strategies for our technology solutions
- Build campaigns that reach customers through email, site merchandising, advertising, video, and social media
- Measure and analyze campaign performance to discover new opportunities to reach new customers
- Craft compelling audience-specific messages and tools (demos, reference architectures, whitepapers, presentations, how to guides, etc.)
- Develop compelling case studies and customer references that inspire potential customers
- Engage communities through events, meet-ups, and conferences as well as magnify customer advocacy
- Work closely with our engineering teams to distill key functionality and benefits into core product marketing messages